Saturday, October 2, 2010

What are you going to do with that can of

paint, Sir?... Oh, yes. I see. I might add that he certainly does have it coming.

--------------------------------------------------------
You're right, Sir. The Three Stooges really are a 'guy sort of thing'. I truly hate to admit it, but I do see why American men do Curly imitations even though it is thoroughly ridiculous.

--------------------------------------------------------

By the term'Boy Scout water' do you mean the kerosene or the gasoline, Sir?

--------------------------------------------------------

You are absolutely correct, Sir. I never gave it much thought, but there is nothing in the world more indignant than a person that gets what they have had coming to them. The look on that Lefty chaps face was priceless.
-----------------------------------------------------------


My other blog is Piccolo's Hash.Day to day observationshttp://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment