Saturday, February 6, 2010

The dishwasher has arrived, Sir. What kind of

mongrel mixture do you think he is?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir, that case on ammunition has a thousand rounds in it...Oh, it ought to see us through the winter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahh! Halibut! Most excellent, Sir. I do not know how you manage, but we seem to eat somewhat better than those that are far more comfortable than us.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can tell you what this is not, Sir. It's not the Glenlivet 12 year old single malt.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir, the barman at the Ship's Wheel told me that a Louise is looking for you to take care of an electrical problem. The barman told me she's a good cook, so I won't
prepare dinner this evening.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------




My other blog is Piccolo's Hash.
Day to day observations

http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment