Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm quite impressed, Sir.

You fixed the starter in the pickup! Now we don’t have to find a hill to park on everywhere we go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sir, I have most ghastly news. The barman at the Ship’s Wheel informed me that Lisa Gale went down with all hands… Yes, Sir. I understand you knew the entire crew…I can certainly see why you feel like a fugitive from the law of averages, Sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Uh, Sir, the started you rebuilt just failed…Go into the bar and round up the usual chaps? Which bar?… The nearest one? Yes, Sir.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man has the most ghastly odor about him, his coveralls smell like over ripe fish. What? You say that in this town that is what money smell like? I see, Sir.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That greasy little thug that keeps trying to pick a fight with you seems to have passed out. What? Get the pickup, you say? ...You can’t be serious, we’re not giving him a ride home…Oh, I see…The rail yard?... The box car?... Manitoba? I’ll get the pickup immediately, Sir!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was quite a nasty spill you took, Sir. You what? Well, I’m certainly glad for your sake that you had the presence of mind to land on your head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You call this stew Texas jailhouse chili?... Great Scott! It most certainly appears I won’t need sinus medication for a while!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



My other blog is Piccolo's Hash.
Day to day observations

http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment