Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sir, it will now be a joy

to drive a pickup where all you have to do to stop it is step on the brake pedal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can certainly see how you feel about Miss Angie's advances toward you, Sir. If I were in your shoes I would want to have nothing to do with a woman as foolish enough
to want a long term relationship with you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir, I sufferred a flat tire in the pickup while in town. We now owe Blaine a tire, as I noticed that his tires fit our pickup...Right, Sir. We owe him a new may pop, as I left him with the balonay skins.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



My other blog is Piccolo's Hash.
Day to day observations

http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment