Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What was that noise outside, Sir? Oh…You say they don’t eat much?... I see……..Uh, Sir, How much is ‘not much’?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose if I was carrying a rifle capable of stopping a bear in its tracks, I wouldn’t be too concerned about it, either, Sir.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have managed to teach me one thing, Sir, about whiskies. When you want a drink and you want to KNOW you have had one, reach for American Bourbon whiskey. Would you please pass me the Jim Beam!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That is quite compassionate of you to help that woman changing her career, Sir. She will no longer work at the bordello. It must have been difficult for her to put together a resume, but you were clever, Sir, with her work history. Listing ‘worked under a number of different people in various interesting positions’ covered up a lot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is probably going on your permanent record, Sir.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you doing crawling under that pickup with a fish, Sir… The catalytic converter?…I see, Sir.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do realize he will be upset when he finds out about this, Sir.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir, the caretaker of the sanitary landfill has been very good to us lately. I dropped him off a bottle of that hootch the native chap made for us. He was most grateful. He also told me to tell you he has put a few of the finer items aside for your perusal… Thank you for the compliment, Sir. I do try my best.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



My other blog is Piccolo's Hash.
Day to day observations

http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment